08 april 2015

Not a lot of news

As I'm just eagerly waiting for news on my Dandy Tristan - even though there is at least a month before he will ship - I don't have that much news to tell doll-wise.
I payed off the second layaway payment for my Hunky Dory as soon as I had money this month. XD I'm so excited to have her home, but I still feel I should also spend a little on the ones I already have.
School life is really hard right now, and I'm beginning to prepare for the exams in June, so I don't have a lot of time to play with my cuties ;__; I still need to do a lot of faceups...somethings never change XD

My sisters and I are still waiting for the last big delivery of our combined Taobao order back in December, so I'm looking forward to all the new stuff I'm gonna get YAY!! :D

...Even though I say I'm busy with school, I still managed to spend a lot of time making new dreamself.me versions of my dolls - now including concepts for my incoming Hunky Dory whose name is still not clear to me ^^

Hope you guys had a great easter! I'll hopefully return with more interesting news soon...or something XD' I'm not that interesting :D

6 kommentarer:

  1. Yay for Dandy Tristan! I love tristan so much- both as boy and girl XD;;
    I'm also paying off PW layaways ~ but let's hope we can pay them off sooner than expected!
    I also hope you can get some free time available to spend with your lovelies!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Indeed it is such a lovely sculpt!! :D
      I wanted a Tristan girl as well actually, but I think I'll contend myself with the Dandy version XD
      Yeah! I really hope to be able to pay her off faster too! ;) good luck to us both~~
      Yeah, I hope I'll be able to work on my dolos soon...it's really not easy to be able to do it all XD

      Slet
  2. I love reading you, news or no news! You can write about anything, I'll be here :P
    I wish you success in your studies, and please share with us your taobao loot :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Hehe thank you so much dear! You flatter me :D <3
      I'll work hard to pass my exams!! (>0<)/
      Haha I will! It's been so long since we ordered the stuff so I keep forgetting what I'll get 'XD

      Slet
  3. I'm so excited for your Hunky Dory TwT I wish I could have justified her too.
    Yay for Tristan! I hope you'll have a shipping notice soon :D
    And hopefully your Taobao order will be there soon too.

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I'm sorry you could not justify her, but you will get a gorgeous Goldie ;) I'll let you play with my H. Dory if I can play with your Goldie ;D how does that sound?
      It's only been a little over a month, so I'm not expecting much until it has been at least two months. I actually hope I can add some Oscar Doll eyes to my order with him before he ships XD
      With regards to the Taobao order, it seems it is stuck in customs, so I'll have to phone them tomorrow <____< don't wanna...

      Slet