04 december 2014

A little freaked out

I've been waiting for PW to confirm that they've received my money, but so far no luck. The money has been withdrawn from my account, so now it's really just a question if they received it.
I've checked and checked, and the mail I used is definitely the right one, so I have no idea what is taking this transaction so long.
My good (beautiful, amazing, lovely, fantastic, did I say amazing?) friend Anne took a look at my PayPal transaction and could not see anything wrong with it, so she advised me to try and ask PW again. So I did, and now I'll just have to wait and see what they'll reply tomorrow. Hopefully they just overlooked it or something. >__< I don't want to have to fight with PayPal to get my money back x__x"


On another note however, I went to the post office today to collect my Liquitex stuff. So guess what I'll be doing this weekend?? ;D
I'm really looking forward to start playing more with my airbrush. It will be so much fun ^^

2 kommentarer:

  1. I'm so sorry about all of the trouble you're going through with this transfer T_T I the money will appear to PW soon, and everything will turn out okay.
    Please keep us updated on the situation? :)

    And yay, good luck with the face-ups!

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your kind words :3
      I'll be sure to keep you guys updated.
      I really hope both PW and PayPal answer me today.

      Hehe yeah! Thank you. Hope I'll be able to spam this blog with lots of pictures XD

      Slet