08 maj 2014

Patience paid off

I'm so excited!!
This morning I got a (well 4 actually) mail from PW that they had shipped my new tinies :D
I hope to get them here without any trouble.
Usually it takes about 8-9 days for parcels from Korea to arrive here in Denmark, so I'm hoping I'll get them at the end of next week ^^

I'm still waiting on news on my most recent Taobao order, but I'll probably not get their faceups done right away anyway as exams are coming up and I'll be quite stressed out until mid-June ^^"

Another thing: I've fallen in love with an Amors dress on Taobao that I think would be just perfect for Alice...So I guess I'll need to try even harder to sell some stuff to be able to buy it for her soon. It's way better than her brown set, so I think I'll sell that one too. :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats on the shipping notice! :D I can't wait to see your little darlings. ;o;

    SvarSlet
  2. Thank you so much Lise!! :D I'll be taking them home from the post office tomorrow on my way home, so stay tuned for box-openings tomorrow ;D

    SvarSlet